Tips for voting success on Election Day
1. Know before you go...that your voter registration is up to date.
Did you move since the last time you voted?
The last day to update your voter registration:
You can register to vote or update online.
2. Know before you go...where your polling place is.
Prince William County has added new precincts.
Your polling place may have changed. You can easily confirm where you vote online.
3. Know before you go...to bring Photo ID.
4. Know before you go...what will be on my ballot.
5. Know before you go...that you will be marking your votes
on a paper ballot and then you will be scanning
your ballot into new voting equipment.
The General Assembly has mandated that all Counties
switch to new voting equipment and paper ballots.
6. Know before you go...that you can avoid long lines on
Election Day by having an absentee ballot mailed to you.
Apply online today using the Virginia Department of
Elections Online Citizen Portal.