Checking and Updating Your Registration Information (Name and Address)
Locating Your Polling Place
Completing an Early Voting Ballot Application
6 Tips for Voting Success on Election Day
How Do I Vote on Election Day
For other questions, please contact us
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Tips for voting success on election day...
1. Know before you go...that your voter registration is up to date.
Did you move since the last time you voted?
The last day to update your voter registration:
General Elections - 22 days before election
Primary Elections - 22 days before election
Special Elections - 14 days before election
2. Know before you go...where your polling place is.
3. Know before you go...to bring ID.
4. Know before you go...what will be on your ballot.
5. Know before you go...that you will be marking your votes.
You will mark your votes on paper ballots and then feed those ballots into new voting equipment. The General Assembly has mandated that all Counties switch to new voting equipment and paper ballots. More information can be found here.
6. Know before you go...that you can avoid long lines on Election Day by having an Early Voting Ballot mailed to you.
Register To Vote
Mail In Voting
Find Your Polling Place